We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify these Terms at any time. You should check this page regularly. The changes will appear on the Sites and will be effective when we post the changes. Your continued use of the Sites means you agree to and accept the changes.
The Website is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Website and do not provide us with any personal information. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older and that you agree to abide by all of these terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
All trademarks, logos, product names and company names that are mentioned on the Website are the property of Company or their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company or their respective owners. You may not use such property without the prior written permission of the Company.
3. Limitation of Liability
The information available through the Website is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The Company makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and Company shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. Users are solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use. Company reserves the right to change any and all Content contained on this Website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Company. In no event shall Company or its employees, owners or affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data in any way connected with the use of, or inability to use, this Website, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. User Conduct
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website in order to:
- violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- impair any patent, trademark, copyright or other right of any party
- transmit or share any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Transmit or make available any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other harmful computer code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- Publish or disclose the private or personal information of any third party
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You acknowledge that any user material you post to the Website shall not be deemed confidential, even if it is posted to a private portion of the Website. If you post user material to the Website, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Company and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such user material throughout the world in any media. You grant Company and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights to the User Material that you publish or you otherwise have the right to publish such User Material to the Website.
7. Third-Party Content & Advertisements and Promotions
Company may provide third party content on the Website and may provide hyperlinks to sites and content of third parties as a service to those interested in this information. Company does not monitor nor does Company have control over any third-party Content. Company does not endorse or adopt any third-party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review, any third-party Content. Company may also run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Website or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the Website. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such third-party advertisers or third party information on the Website.
8. Monitoring, Removal and Termination
The Company reserves the right to:
- monitor, edit, remove, or refuse to publish any user material and submitted items at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice.
- access, use and disclose any information about you and your use of the Website, and any material and submissions transmitted by you via or in connection with the Website, to the extent permitted by law, in order to comply with the law or to protect our rights or property, or to protect users of our Website from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the Website.
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
If you have any questions about this legal notice, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please email us at email@example.com.